We are excited to welcome you back to the Colebrookdale Railroad as we come back to life. As you prepare to visit, please know that we’ve made updates based on guidance from health authorities and appropriate government agencies.
It may be different from the last time you visited. But together, we can find new ways to create magical moments that make the Colebrookdale a memory to treasure.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting us, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you and for our staff and volunteers. We have:
- Reduced the capacity of our train by 50%
- Provided hand sanitizer stations
- Required temperature checks of all staff and volunteers
- Provided advanced ticket sales and contactless boarding
- Performed enhanced cleaning protocols in between each train run
- Limited our food and beverage options to minimize person-to-person contact
We will require the following of all of our passengers:
- All passengers over age 2 must wear face masks at the station, when boarding, and when moving around the train
- All passengers are asked to observe social distancing guidelines to the extent practicable while on-board
COVID-19 will itself be a memory someday. We look forward to that time. Until then, we are happy to share life’s journey with you even under the conditions required. All aboard!