Join Santa on a magical adventure into Christmas past on one of the most beautiful train journeys in the United States. Sip complimentary hot cocoa or enjoy Christmas cookies and, on some trains, sing favorite carols as the Secret Valley passes by your window. Santa brings a gift for every child, and every child has an opportunity to give their Christmas letter to him (we even provide the crayons!) The Victorian charm of our heated coaches makes Christmas memories to last a lifetime. Opt to have your photo taken with Santa and we'll print it out for you on-board!
- Approx. two-hour round trip.
- The Deluxe Coach serves beverages only.
- Brunch served in Dining Car on 10 AM Express
- Brunch is provided by the Jukebox Cafe and includes fruit cup, scrambled eggs, seasoned potatoes, bacon, sausage, pancakes, and orange juice, coffee, tea, and water.
- Lunch served in Dining Car on 1 PM Express
- Dinner served in Dining Car on 4 PM Express
- Please refer to our menu page for meal selection.
- First Class Parlor includes hors d'oeuvres, a keepsake Colebrookdale Railroad glass, AND your first fill of that glass is on us.
Fares may vary based upon meal options.
|Age / Car||Deluxe Coach||Dining Car||1st Class Parlor||Locomotive|
|Departure Date||Departure Time(s)||Tickets|