- 20 person minimum
- A discount off the published fare for basic accommodation (excluding full meal) and train type the group wishes to ride
- Call 610-367-0200 x 107 to book your group
- Note: Trains operating Saturdays and Sundays during peak times and October-December are not available at group rates.
Bus Group Menu-Please pick 2 from below
All served with salad, vegetable and dessert
Chicken Pot Pie (in pastry shell)
Pot Roast over Mashed Potatoes with Roasted Carrots
Salad Trio (all three style salads)
Seared Cauliflower Steak topped with Spaghetti Squash
Is your group interested in something else to eat, please inquire!
Charter the entire train for a two-hour adventure into the Secret Valley.
- $3,500 for up to 147 seats (plus 40 additional standee spots in open car)
- $3,000 discount rate for 501(c)3 charitable organizations
- Catering options tailor-made to your occasion - please inquire.
- $2,000 for the exclusive use of the coach.
- Passenger Coach Seats up to 78. Please note: No food or drinks are allowed in the passenger coach.
- Dining Coach Seats up to 40. Space and resources are available for catering service. Please inquire.
- Parlor Car Seats up to 28. Beer, Wine, and Soda available al la carte. Please inquire about cocktail service.
Note: Trains operating Saturdays and Sundays, October-December, are not available at private charter rates.
Looking to book a group or charter? Fill out our group & charter inquiry form now and we’ll help you get started.
The entire birthday caboose is yours for your special day.
- Capacity - approximately 10 children and 2 adults
Birthday Package Deal
$350 for the caboose AND
- Chocolate or Vanilla cake with personalization
- An announcement of the birthday on the train
- Juice boxes for each child
- Engineer’s hat (choice of pink or blue) and whistle for the birthday child
- *Little Engineer Upgrade Option: Engineer’s hat (choices of pink or blue) and whistle for every child: $100
The Comfort Inn & Suites, Pottstown would like to extend a 10% discount to all patrons of the Colebrookdale Railroad. All the patrons would have to do is mention the railroad at the time of booking or check in to receive the discount!